Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

Holly here - well it is about 5:30am CST and I am awake (typing this in the hotel bathroom since Michael is still trying to sleep) because I am becoming a MOM today! Having this dream come true after 5 years is hard to believe. Michael and I have been very blessed by God and our biggest prayer is that we raise Daniel to know God's love and be a happy and healthy baby boy. He is going to have so many family and friends and little playmates who love him and cherish him. We cannot wait for all of you to meet Daniel.

We are thrilled that Uncle Scott and Aunt Erica (my brother and sister-in-law) are going to join us for the placement ceremony today. This will make it even more special.

The thought of finally holding Daniel in my arms brings tears to my eyes. I just want to snuggle with him, hug him, and kiss him forever - which I am sure he will love when he starts to become an independent child :)

We will try to post later today with pictures and all the great news . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wanted you to know how happy we are for your new family of THREE!

All our love,
The Gousmans (also a family of three!)

Blog Archive

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.