Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Note from Nicholas to Daniel

Hey Daniel,(Nicholas here) It was great to see you yesterday! You look like you are a pretty cool guy and your big like me. Anyway, it's always nice to meet a fellow Texan! Us Gladney babies need to stick together! I'll be happy to show you all my tricks. I see you already pulled the "let them think I am a good sleeper and then show them how it's really gonna be" trick. I did that one too! I have lots more of them up my sleeve too! The folks like it when you throw out some words about their favorite sports teams and stuff and if you say a few thank yous and pleases, you get treats! We'll talk... Also, you need to come hang out at my pad. We got another puppy (this one doesn't shed) and my swing set is the BEST! We have all these different kinds of swings for different size kids and there's a baby-size one that will fit you when you get a little bigger. My folks really liked holding you. Even though you were asleep the whole time, they said you were some kind of bundle or something...whatever that means! They said you are really special like me and they have been all happy since they found out about you. Well, it's good to know there are other special babies out there. I thought I might be the only one. Anyway, I'm glad your here. Good luck with breaking in your folks. Go easy on em at first. They seem like good people. We'll have to go cruising for cute babes one of these days! Peace out man!Nicholas (AKA "The Pod")

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.