Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mommy and Daddy are Keeping Me Busy and Moving


Daniel here - well I have had a lot of visitors over the last couple days :) On Sunday, Nana stopped by with Carla and Ginny who just had to hold me! That was before the Ravens lost to Cleveland and Daddy was not very happy. Mommy said something about it might be a long season. But then we went on a walk in my favorite Bob stroller which was lots of fun.

On Monday, Pastor Becca stopped by and held me. She also said a prayer over me which was very special. She told me that we would be spending a lot of time together at Trinity in the youth program. Hank also stopped by to see me and Daddy while Mommy was at yoga. Something about Mommy needing to keep going to yoga and pilates to build her core strength b/c I am a big and growing boy?? All I know is that she always seems really relaxed when she comes home (not so sure about Daddy on Monday nights)! Then I got a fun bath and my favorite warm towels and snuggle time with Mommy and Daddy.

On Tuesday Mommy and I went to the Fair Oaks Mall to meet Debbie at Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Debbie even fed me a bottle so that Mommy could finish her meal. Then we took THREE laps around the mall b/c I love going fast in my stroller. Joan and Dave stopped by last night while Mommy was feeding me before bed and then they got to hold me. I really liked Joan and Debbie (but then I am partial to the ladies).

Today Jen and my buddy BJ are stopping by for a visit! More pics to be posted later.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.