Sunday, October 14, 2007

Daniel Rolls Over for the First Time Today









Holly here - This afternoon I was home alone with Daniel since Michael is at the Ravens Game. So I decided after feeding him that we should do some tummy time and play with the rings to increase his strength. We have been doing tummy time a lot and he keeps getting stronger. Plus I am trying to get him to hold the rings in his hands or pull them from me!

As we were doing tummy time today I noticed that he was really kicking his legs hard. He has done this before but only managed to get the top part of his body to move. Well this time as I was watching and happened to be taking pictures of his tummy time, he ROLLED OVER (the first picture is playing with the rings, the second picture is tummy time, the third picture is getting ready to roll over, the fourth picture is rolling over and the fifth picture is after rolling over)! I could not believe it and I think Daniel was surprised as well! I called Michael at the game and shouted that DANIEL JUST ROLLED OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME and Michael told everyone there including Nana, Grandpa and Arthur. I was so proud of him! Clearly we have an amazing son who rolled over before he even turned two months old (not that we are biased). Then I called Gram and Pop-pop to tell them b/c Pop-pop has been predicting that Daniel would roll over soon. What an incredible day as a parent.

fyi - the Ravens were winning when I called Michael (I am really glad they were winning b/c he would have been twice as upset for missing this if they were losing).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.