Thursday, October 11, 2007

Daniel is 8 Weeks Old Today







Holly here - it is hard to believe that Daniel has been home with us for 4 weeks! In some ways time is flying by and in other ways it feels like he has been part of our family forever. We are definitely a happy family of three.

So in Daniel's words (with help from Mommy) -

Top 10 LIKES:
1. Eating lots of formula whenever I want it!
2. Cuddling with Mommy to go to sleep
3. Listening to Daddy's stories (especially when he makes funny faces)
4. Visits from Gram, Pop-pop, Nana and Grandpa
5. Mommy and Daddy singing to me and reading me books (I smile and coo and talk along)
6. Stroller rides outside and in the mall
7. Rainforest bouncer (the monkey and the frog are great)
8. Electric powered swing to sleep in
9. Gymini with Mozart music
10. THE LADIES talking to me and cuddling me

Top 5 DISLIKES:
1. Wet diapers
2. Having to wait for Mommy and Daddy to prepare my bottle when I am hungry
3. The fact that I have to go to sleep after my middle of the night feeding rather than playing with and smiling at Mommy
4. How hard it is to poop (it takes a lot of work!)
5. Really loud noises like the cell phone, alarm clock, Daddy coughing

We realize how fortunate we are that Daniel is such a good baby with a happy and calm disposition (unless he is hungry - then watch out). He just fills our heart with love every day and we hope we are doing the same for him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.