Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Toys!















Daniel here - Well Mommy finally got my new toys out! I do not know why she was waiting until I turned 6 months old for these toys. The train is a lot of fun with lights and sounds - i love to knock off the top block every time! Plus I love playing with my stacking cups and ball. Mommy tried to get a picture before I knocked the ball off - why else is it there? Plus the cups are great to chew on.

I kept Daddy up until midnight last night. I love staying up late when I get a chance. Plus Mommy and Daddy still have the Christmas tree up so I keep pulling the branches to knock off the ornaments. There is also this great looking highchair that Uncle Scott and Aunt Erica gave me that I get to use - it looks like it is from outer space - very cool!

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.