Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bouncer and Other Fun Toys

Our happy baby boy!


















Holly here - Daniel is sitting on my lap as I type this b/c the computer is FASCINATING! I should of thought of this before for hours of entertainment value.

Daniel got to try out his Baby Einstein Bouncer today and he loved it! WARNING: do not use this toy right after feeding (how did I not think about this????) I added a bunch of hanging toys to the bouncer and he loves his singing Texas Cow the best :) He just got in there and bounced away . . .

I also introduced him to his Winnie the Pooh bear since he had on his Winnie the Pooh sweater. This bear plays music so I do not think Daniel understood why he was not soft and mushy like his other stuffed animals. I bought this bear for Daniel even before the placement in Texas!

Daniel wants to type a few words to everyone: alkdfjlasdfjalos djfaowefjoawedfj wperjuaweopf tlnsdlkjfwp woeifrjaeofjawe sljawe sofrjawesorjawesiofrjefr weiofrjraweojewoihgerf oghnosfhvg naersdfoighnaerio

Now he is done typing and focused on pulling off his socks. As you can see in one of the pics he crashed on the couch and is now asleep in my arms while Michael is at church.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.