Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby to Little Boy











Daniel keeps growing so fast and changing so much. He looks like a little boy in his fire truck outfit rather than a baby - Mommy wants to freeze time. I also caught some pictures of him playing with his fire truck and playing with his cereal (we are still working on the cereal - Michael is putting together the highchair together today).

Daniel is supposedly now learning that he is a separate person from me. He is always touching my face and exploring my features with his hands. He is also now getting up in the middle of the night to play with Mommy. I am trying to figure out how to stop this???? I even laid down on the nursery floor last night to see if he would stop fussing. He picked up his head and leaned over the mesh to see me on the floor - as if to say "this is fun, Mommy and I know you are down there." Good thing he is so cute.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.