Friday, January 11, 2008

Daniel's Favorite Songs

I end up singing a lot of songs to Daniel to keep him smiling and happy! I thought I would highlight some of his favorites right now:

- Snuggle Puppy (obviously)
- Cee Cee My Playmate (oldie but goodie)
- BINGO
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Gambler
- You Are My Sunshine
- If Your Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands (call out to Gram)
- Riding on a Donkey (I stole this song from Michael and his dad - apparently I sing it incorrectly, but Daniel still seems to love it)
- Rock-a-bye Baby

And Daniel's favorite book right now is "My Monkey book" which makes monkey sounds and lets him grab the monkey's arms and tail.

Daniel has learned how to make raspberries by blowing bubbles and I give him raspberries on his stomach when I am changing him into his PJs. He is also reaching for everything and loves to reach for your face. This morning he actually grabbed my nose!

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.