Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Date Night




Holly here - Michael and I had our first "Date Night" last night when we headed into D.C. for Holly's company party (we have it in November so it does not conflict with other holiday parties in December). Nana and Grandpa enjoyed babysitting for Daniel and even came early. Daniel of course loved all the attention!

Michael and I had a lot of fun catching up with my work colleagues and dancing! We will have to keep doing "Date Night" every couple weeks. Daniel even slept through the night and then got upset when Nana and Grandpa were leaving on Sunday morning with his Daddy to go see the Raven's Game (a very weird ending and not in the Raven's favor).

Daniel and I went to church and Melissa loved watching him in the nursery. Then we went to a baptism reception and Daniel slept the whole time. He was happy to get home to play with me and to eat of course. Our little angel is so big already - sometimes I just want to freeze time and kiss those cheeks all day.I managed to catch a few pictures of Daniel doing tummy time.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.