Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dinner Out and Baby Laughter

Holly here - Well Michael recommended that we go out to dinner tonight even though there were a lot of important football games on TV (OK - apparently the New England vs. Colts was the only important game and Michael was pretty happy that New England won). So Mommy, Daddy and Daniel headed to Cheesecake Factory for a great dinner. I especially liked asking for a table of three now that we are a FAMILY OF THREE! Daniel had the hiccups but managed to fall asleep in his car seat right as our dinner arrived. He especially liked all the lights in the restaurant.

When we got home I fed Daniel and played with him after his bath. I was tickling him and making funny noises and he actually laughed! It was so cute and Michael even heard him as well. He is such a happy baby and my heart just melted when he was laughing.

I have started calling my boys D squared for Daddy and Daniel. I have to make sure that I take care of both of my boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently this is the role of all Mommy's who have little and big boys.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.