Monday, November 12, 2007

Lots of Fun This Weekend







Daniel here - On Friday Nana and Grandpa came to visit b/c they missed me!


On Saturday I went to church with Mommy and all the ladies loved me! Then we went to the mall and I had my picture taken with Santa! All I know is that we waited in line and he is a really big guy wearing red. Mommy got me to smile.



Then Mark, Heather and John stopped by on Saturday for a visit. John is a lot of fun and he liked our fireplace like all the other boys. Nancy, Arthur, Brandon and Tyler also came to visit and Nancy held me - I like the ladies. I decided not to take any naps on Saturday and Mommy said this was not good. So she stayed home with me all day on Sunday to make sure I slept while Daddy went to church and the Raven's Game (even Mommy said the game was lousy).

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.