Friday, November 30, 2007

Daniel Had a Great Week!!









Holly here - Daniel had a great week at daycare. All the ladies love him b/c he is the only boy baby at a brand new facility. He gets lots of attention and likes playing with the 2 other girl babies (one of whom he held hands with already!). He gives smiles to everyone and has learned to take naps in the crib.

I miss him terribly during the day and just want to spend the whole evening playing with him and cuddling him! He is such a sweetheart and is rolling all over the place now. Plus he likes when I play peek-a-boo with him (I got a lot of laughs tonight). After his bath he looks like such an angel. Of course he spit up on Michael when he picked him up from daycare today :)

I am still working on the morning routine b/c it seems to take two hours to get me and Daniel ready and then we head off to daycare. So I am a little sleep deprived, but it feels good to be contributing at work again.

Daniel is already 15 weeks old and he keeps growing like a week. I am heading off for a girls night out tomorrow so Michael is in charge (with lots of help from friends). It will be great to see my sorority sisters, but I now realize how precious the weekends will be with my little sweet pea.

I took some great shots of Daniel in his "I love football onesie". Not that anyone is trying to influence him at all. Especially since football will be an all day Saturday event tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.