Friday, December 14, 2007

Penguins






Daniel is wearing his penguin jumper today so we had to take some pics (Michael loved penguins as a boy). He is getting ready for the potential snow this weekend.

Michael is decorating the house with outdoor lights today. I might even bake cookies if we have bad weather.

Daniel is asleep in my arms as I type with one hand. He has no idea how happy we will be at Christmas because of him.

I taught Daniel about Eskimo kisses tonight and he loves them! He smiles whenever I give him an Eskimo kiss and then he laughs out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and happy.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.