Wednesday, December 12, 2007

3 months with Daniel








Daniel is the best thing that every happened to us. The last three months have been filled with joy and love (even when sleep deprived). We continue to be amazed with his development and filled with love and kisses for our precious baby boy. I knew I would be happy when Daniel arrived but I never guessed how big my heart could grow with love for him and for our family of three! When he smiled at me this morning I did not want to leave him and I just thought how blessed I am that Daniel is in my life. My two boys (Daddy and Daniel) mean the world to me!

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.