Thursday, December 20, 2007

I love my Mommy









Daniel here - well today is Mommy's birthday and I got her two pair of gold earrings (see me holding the earrings in the pictures)! Yes, Daddy already taught me how to buy jewelery and cards for Mommy. Although she told me that I am her best present ever!

She really deserves her presents b/c I have been sick with an ear infection and Mommy has been up every night since last Friday taking care of me. Plus she stayed home when I was really sick to cuddle me all day b/c that was the only way I would calm down. Daddy stayed home on the first day I was sick. Daddy took some pictures of Mommy holding when I was finally asleep.

I have now gotten better, but Mommy (and Daddy) got sick after me. She is a real trooper and continues to give me lots of hugs and kisses.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.