Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holly meets her new Niece!!!!


Sweet Baby Girl


Mommy (Erica) and Macall


Daddy snuggling with Macall



Macall in her pretty dress from Aunt Holly




Gram and Macall




Aunt Holly and Macall love each other!



Pop-pop telling Macall some stories and laughing



Gram, Macall and Pop-pop (my parents)



Holly's first chance to meet Macall




Macall loves her Mommy



Aunt Holly and Macall take a trip outside



What a precious little angel




Macall makes lots of funny faces :)



Happy Grandparents




Macall got lots of kisses from Aunt Holly (and lots of dresses)




Daddy (my brother Scott) and his bundle of joy



Macall having some serious thoughts




Skylar




Macall Avery born on May 12, 2009



I had such an amazing time meeting my new niece! She is such a sweetheart and loves being snuggled and sung to by Aunt Holly. She is really cute when she wakes up b/c she stretches all over and makes lots of funny faces. I discovered at night that she has a loud cry - just like her cousing Daniel. It looks like my brother and I will both have strong willed children :) It is so much fun to have a little baby girl in our family. Scott and Erica (my brother and sister-in-law) are so happy and doing great as first time parents. I cannot wait for Daniel and Michael to meet her b/c I am already in love.














No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.