Friday, October 24, 2008

Up and Down

We have discovered that Daniel's favorite thing to say is now "Up and Down". Apparently he really likes opposites like Up and Down and Yes and No. Today when I took him to daycare he wanted to walk on his own like a big boy - so he headed right for the gym which I understand to be his favorite part of the day.

When I dropped him off it was breakfast, so Daniel sat right down at the children's table and ate his fruit. IT WAS SO CUTE! I cannot believe he is sitting at a table and eating his meals already. I might have to invest in a little table for him for our house.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.