Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Year Ago Today

Last year on August 28 I received a call from my caseworker at Gladney. She had a potential situation with a birthmother who already gave birth to a little baby boy. I told her to send out our book. In the evening Michael and I went on a walk and I told him that I had a very good feeling about this one! Little did we know that Daniel would join our family two weeks later. Daniel has brought so much joy into our lives - we never could have imagined. We are so blessed.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.