Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!













Happy Birthday to Michael who is now 29 (plus 12 for good measure)!!!!!!!


Daniel and I wished Daddy a happy birthday when he got up this morning. Daniel gave him Mario Kart for the Wii b/c they both like cars and racing!!!! Michael and I had the pleasure of going out to dinner at Vidalia tonight and it was a wonderful meal with adult conversation.

What else is new? Daniel is definitely his own person these days with a STRONG personality. He knows what he wants, when he wants it! As a few people have pointed out to us, Michael and I can handle it since we both have our own strong personalities. I have started using NO with Daniel a lot and he definitely knows what is means. He got his first scratch on his face this week b/c he was throwing his head back and forth when I shut the door and managed to catch the corner of his changing table. Poor baby - I am sure there are more cuts and bruises to come with our active boy. I better go now b/c he is going to get mad that he cannot play on the laptop :)

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.