Friday, July 4, 2008

Guitar Hero

You might remember that Michael received Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock for Father's Day! He was a little concerned that I got the wrong version b/c his cousin's son (Alex) told us that we needed to buy Rock Band b/c there are better songs.

As it turns out our version of Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock has really cool songs. Michael has already won the Easy Level and is now on to Medium. I must say that it is pretty hysterical to watch Michael rocking to the songs with his guitar! He keeps trying to get me to play.

As it turns out I heard and interesting spot on the radio about the Guitar Hero phenomenon from the makers of Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Apparently all the middle age men and young men are so into Guitar Hero that sales of guitars and guitar lessons have sky rocketed!!!!!!!!

Back in May, I just had a user conference in Nashville and my boss gave me a Gibson guitar with our company colors and logo. So Michael now wants to get an amp and take lessons :) Is he really 41 or 15 you might ask. Of course, being young at heart is one of the things I love about him.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.