Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleep . . . Sleep . . . Sleep






I am starting this blog over b/c Daniel loves to operate the laptop and decided to erase the first entry I typed. Perhaps he does not want anyone to know that he is not a perfect sleeper?

Daniel slept 12 hours last night from 7pm to 7am. This is HUGE progress on the sleep front for us. He did wake up a few times but went back to sleep after a few pats on the back.

Perhaps Michael and I can keep this going and hopefully get over our own sleep deprivation.

I must admit that when I was rocking him to sleep last night that I wished this point in time would last forever. I just love holding him, rocking him, and feeling his cheek next to mine. I want to protect him forever and make him so happy. My heart was so full of love at that moment and I just wanted to soak it all in to remember these amazing times with our angel baby.

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.