Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playtime with Mommy and Daniel





















Michael had to go into work today at the last minute, so Daniel and I had fun playing all morning. He loves his new rattles and teethers. Plus he is so strong that he will roll around off ever blanket you leave him on and try to get somewhere else. One note - carrots are not great at coming out of clothing, so we will see what happens with my jeans. For the first time I got spit up formula in my hair. I guess this is just all part of being a Mommy.

We are trying to figure out how to Ferberize him since he is almost 6 months old and still struggles going to sleep on his own. I want to hug him and snuggle him every time he cries, but that will not work forever.

AUNT VALERIE AND UNCLE ERIC are coming over to babysit tonight so that Michael and I can go out for Valentine's Day. I have a surprise evening planned!

No comments:

About Me

We first heard about Gladney Center for Adoption in January of 2005 when we met with Pastor Stephen and Paula. In March of 2005 we attended an orientation at Gladney in Fort Worth, Texas. We adopted Daniel on September 12, 2007! Now we are waiting for a special child to complete our family.